What is PureQuest Pharma?
PureQuestPharma is a highly specialized division of PureQuest Technologies which focuses on the pharmaceutical, biotech, hospital and compounding pharmacy industries. Combining many years of technology expertise in ozone, ozonated water generation and monitoring equipment with several high level pharmaceutical consultants specializing in regulatory, sterility and compliance, PureQuestPharma offers the most highly sophisticated and reliable technology available together with all required regulatory compliance.
Sanitize, Sterilize, and Depyrogenate your water systems, equipment and surfaces
Easily retrofits existing water system
99.999% effective against bacteria, viruses, spores and prions
Eliminate biofilm, reduce and eliminate endotoxins
Leaves No toxic residues following treatment
Why choose Ozone technology?
- Microbes cannot develop resistance to Ozone or Ozonated water
- Sterilizes the smallest pores, and is highly reactive, while getting into the nooks and crannies that chemical molecules can’t reach
- Uses ambient water and instantly kills microorganisms, while eliminating the use of dangerous chemicals with no harmful byproducts
- Safe for equipment and operators, as ozone system monitors, can assure operational efficacy
- An additional high tech hand wash process to pathogen and cross contamination control
- Effectively use the dispensed soap and reduce waste with ozonated water anti-microbial rinse
- Proven sanitizer generated into the water source for POU (Point of Use)
- Creates no residue and reverts to oxygen O2 while killing germs
- Pathogens cannot develop immunity or resistance to Ozonated water
- Organic chemical free rinse that is 99.999%, effective on a wide range of pathogens
- Ozonated water systems are USDA and FDA approved
- Enhances you quality control and best practices plan for corporate and FDA compliance
- Reduction of water use and waste discharge and heated water reducing carbon footprint.
- Offers ROI on the investment with the employees desired use of enhanced hand washing
- ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) reading by digital meter is used to measure efficacy
Ozone Technologies as a Sterilant
USP 1229.6 includes ozone as a sterilant in the Liquid Phase Sterilization section (Pharmaceutical Forum, 2014). Ozone technology is rapidly advancing through scientific research and innovative uses. We now see use of ozonated water technologies taking a major role in the fight against emerging pathogens and playing an important part of modernizing water and waste water operations along with water reuse projects. Innovative systems have solved microbial issues in food production and processing, grocery markets, restaurants, hospitals and the pharmaceutical industry. The use of AOP (Advanced Oxidation Process), utilizing UV (Ultra Violet Light), and (O3) Ozone, forms a high degree of microbial destroying hydroxal radicals and is being utilized as a sterilant. Ozone is an extremely powerful natural oxidant and is making a major contribution as we go forward seeking out chemical free disinfection and sterilization alternatives for environmental concerns, the planet and its water.
PureQuest has access to ‘state of the art’ technology and new developments within the industry. We provide technical competency in design and installation, coupled with real time monitoring for your systems. PureQuest prides itself in the total commitment of support services and our follow through with all system projects, installations, upgrades, maintenance and monitoring.
Monitoring and Control
Real time process control and ozone measurement is a crucial part of an efficient ozone system. PureQuest systems provide control information and data with numerous platforms and applications allowing confidence in your processing production. No project is too small or company too large for us when it comes to creating solutions and providing support.
At Your Service
You know that contamination will always be a challenge and you want your company to operate at the highest degree of quality control. It is our job to help ensure you have the capability to get there. Let us know what you need and we’ll provide the solutions. Ask about our site assessment and consulting program for your company.
- Purified Water and Storage
- Highly Purified Water
- Biofilm Control
- Clean In Place
- Mobile Disinfection Cart
- Surface Sterilization
- Clean Room Systems
- Mold Remediation
- Whole house Cold Water Use
- Hand washing Disinfection
- HVAV Microbial Control
- Maintaining sterilization and purified water systems often involves modifying and or implementing new technologies.
- PureQuest Technologies provides solutions and has the expertise and the creative mindset to provide the right design type, strategies and Installation for your company.
- PureQuest consults with your Quality Control and production managers. Exploring and all the production systems first hand to make our suggestions on the best use of the ozone technologies available.
HOW IT WORKS
Oxygen to Ozone – Oxygen (O2) is a naturally occurring molecule which is a colorless, odorless, highly reactive gas. It constitutes approximately 20% of the earth’s atmosphere. Ozone (O3) is formed naturally in the atmosphere by a spectrum of Ultra Violet light from the sun passing through oxygen molecules (O2) breaking the strongly bonded (O2) into two radical atoms of (O1). Some single atoms of (O1) form back to (O2). Many others atoms (O1) loosely bond with (O2) to form ozone (O3) -triatomic oxygen. Lightning passing through the air during a thunderstorm is breaking the (O2) bond, forming the same reaction to the oxygen molecules, creating ozone (O3). If you recall the freshness in the air after such a storm, you smell the fresh smell of ozone as it naturally cleans our atmosphere.
Ozone Created – Ozone gas from PureQuest is created in essence by passing oxygen through an electrically charged field (Corona Discharge), or a spectrum of Ultra Violet light (UV), breaking the molecule of O2 into radical atoms of O1. The O1 radical atoms find O2 molecules and loosely bind themselves to the O2 molecule. This forms ozone (O3), now a new molecule with two strong bonds and one weak bond. The weakly bonded radical causes the molecule (O3) to be unstable. The O3 (triatomic gas) is then injected into the water stream to effectively dissolve in the form of extreme micro bubbles. The instability of O3 has a direct effect by reacting upon the collisions between molecules of substances such as bacteria, viruses, parasitic cysts, and organic materials.
Ozone Attacks – This reaction results in ozone (O3) molecules attacking the molecular make up of bacteria, viruses, spores and other substances. This attack creates an oxidative explosion (Oxidation) on contact, which interferes with cellular metabolism, developing mutations in the cell wall. This causes the cell to release its form and makeup such as Plasma Membrane, Cytoplasm, Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and Ribonucleic Acid (RNA). Bacteria and virus cell walls break apart and are inactivated during this process of cell destruction, referred to in the study of microbiology as cell Lysis. During this process, energy is transferred from O3 molecules reverting to stable O2 molecules (leaving no residue).
Ozone Destroys – Cells are bombarded by thousands of molecular collisions. In a few short seconds lysis occurs. The pathogen is destroyed and will no longer be able to regenerate. Bacterial organisms that are known to be susceptible to O3 oxidative stress include, Listeria, E-coli, Salmonella, Streptococci, Legionella pneumophila among many others. Numerous families of viruses such as Poliovirus, Norwalk virus, Parvovirus, Hepatitis and many others are susceptible to actions of O3. Ozone (O3) destroys viruses by diffusing through the protein coat into the nucleic core, causing damage to the viral RNA. Ozone effectively destroys Fungi including some of the most common Candida, Aspergillus, Cryptococcus, Histoplasma and others.
Ozone Purifies – The unique properties of aqueous ozone (ozonated water) are many. During the process, O3 reverts back to O2, no harmful by products or residues remain, such as but not limited to the toxic byproducts (THM’s, DBP’s) which are present after chlorine chemical oxidation. Another unique property of O3 oxidation as opposed to chlorine based products and anti-biotics is that the pathogens such as Salmonella, Listeria, E coli, do not become resistant to ozone. Ozone is the earth’s most powerful oxidizer that can be safely used today for water treatment. Because of these unique properties O3 oxidation is used as a disinfectant for bottled water, swimming pools, spas, aquariums, food processing, pharmaceutical production and in many other applications.
- Discuss QC Problems
- Review Existing Equipment
- Review Infrastructure In Place
- Discuss Implementation
- Design and Engineering Plans
- CAD Drawings Review
- Cost Proposal
- (702) 858-7245
- 3585 S. Highland Dr
- Las Vegas NV